Cubbin & Bregazzi was founded by Cyril Cubbin and Reg Bregazzi before the Second World War. Initially concentrating on picture framing, it developed into a successful furniture business in the 1950’s and 60’s.
Latterly the business was based in Victoria Street now occupied by Chrystals Estate Agents. While still at this site, Michael and Mavis Pickavance acquired the business in 1987. Their key aim was to maintain Cubbin & Bregazzi’s association with quality furniture and interiors.
We have kept this ethos as we have expanded the business, first moving to Tynwald Mills and to our current premises in Tromode.